As a company, we’re all about protecting investments—both professional and personal. So we go to great lengths to create an environment of safety and minimized risk and overall well-being for our most valuable assets: our employees.
There is no greater value at Danos than ensuring the well-being of our employees. Our company culture reinforces individual responsibility as a means to increasing both personal safety, as well as the safety of fellow employees. From minimizing risk on the platform to emphasizing safety through education, Danos goes above and beyond to protect every team member.
Our goals are simple:
- Create added value for customers through best-in-class performance in health, safety and environmental (HS&E) protection. We place the safety and well-being of our employees and subcontractors first
- Provide the support, training, tools and environment that ensures all of our employees return home in the same condition in which they came to work
To achieve these goals, our strategies include:
- Reinforce responsibility and
accountability for HS&E performance at all levels within the company
- Emphasizing active employee and
- Integrating a wide number of
customer processes and programs to ensure we are continuously improving
- Designing comprehensive management
and feedback systems that permit us to measure progress while rewarding
- Provide industry leading training
for all employees covering concepts such as work planning, hazard analysis and
- The encouragement and earnest
expectation of employees to utilize the Stop Work Authority (SWA) granted to
every team member to help safeguard against and actively avoid possible dangers
associated with compromised operations
By ensuring procedures for handling risks, protecting employee quality of life and routinely revisiting existing policy, we continuously seek to improve work environments and programs. It’s not just something that has to be done—it’s the right thing to do. And it’s another reason you can feel good about partnering with Danos.