A Legacy of Results
Founded in 1947, Danos is a family-owned and managed energy service provider. A trusted industry partner, Danos offers the most responsive end-to-end integrated service solutions – safely, on time and within budget. Danos achieves world-class safety results and customer loyalty due to a values-based approach and an unyielding commitment to employee engagement and training.
Nobody keeps your production assets at peak performance quite like Danos.
View our work
- Danos Wins ESG Award
- As Seen in FOCUS Newsletter: Danos Gives Back to the Community and Employees Post Hurricane Ida
- Danos Names Shawn Portier General Manager of Energy Systems
- Reduce Expenses and Increase Efficiency with i2ms
- Danos Onboards Executive Account Manager for Chevron
- Danos Expands Work in Renewables
- Danos Earns Spot on LSU ROARING10
- Danos Employees Care for Others
- After the Storm Resources
Jerry Knight has joined Danos leadership as general manager of project services. A 30-year industry veteran, Knight will lead Danos’ fabrication, construction, coatings, scaffolding and rope access service lines.