A Legacy of Results
Founded in 1947, Danos is a family-owned and managed energy service provider. A trusted industry partner, Danos offers the most responsive end-to-end integrated service solutions – safely, on time and within budget. Danos achieves world-class safety results and customer loyalty due to a values-based approach and an unyielding commitment to employee engagement and training.
Nobody keeps your production assets at peak performance quite like Danos.
View our work
Ignition Credentialed Integrator®
Danos brings decades of control systems experience and knowledge to the upstream production, midstream transportation and hydrocarbon processing markets. From instrumentation and electrical to automation and controls, Danos delivers proven solutions to clients worldwide. In-depth expertise and...Learn More
- Danos Promotes Two to Business Development Team
- CEO Paul Danos Featured in Executive Profile
- Paul Danos Reelected as NOIA Chair
- Danos Foundation Awards Over $200K in Grants
- Danos Welcomes Andy Claerr
- Danos Acquires Wood’s Offshore Labor Supply Gulf of Mexico Operations
- James Callahan Named VP of Acquisitions for Danos Ventures
- Danos Named Business of the Year
- Paul Danos Honored by National Safety Council
Danos Acquires Wood’s Offshore Labor Supply Gulf of Mexico Operations
On Monday, March 13, Louisiana-based energy services company Danos finalized the acquisition of Wood’s offshore labor supply Gulf of Mexico operations.